This smartphone from Infinix is here to give you an engrossing experience for your games, TV shows, movies and much more. Watch everything on the 15.74-cm (6.2) HD+ Drop Notch Screen come to life. You can explore the art of photography with the Triple Rear Camera System that comes with a dedicated Low-light Sensor.
The Infinix Smart 3 Plus runs on Android v9
Other sensors include a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a PowerVR GE8300 GPU.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS,
EDGE 900/ 1800 MHz.
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE 3
(1800) / 40 (2300).
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Dimensions: 157.2 X 76.25 X 8.05 mm
- Weight: g
Colours: Blue. Black.
- Build: Plastic and Glass.
- SIM: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Type: IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Size: 6.4 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System
- Android 9 Pie + XOS
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio A22.
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE8300.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 13MP + 2MP + Low Light Sensor | 8MP Front Camera
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0;
- NFC: No.
- Battery Type and Capacity: 3500 mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery
- Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Announced: April 2019
- Market Availability: Sale Starts on 30th April.
- Country Availability: India.
- Price: ₹6,999 in India.