As a way to serve customers even better, Guaranty Trust Bank (Nigeria) Limited has acquired the technology to issue personalized debit cards instantly in its offices upon receipt of customers’ requests.
Before now, customers requesting new cards or for replacements had to wait for about two weeks to receive the card. However, with this service, customers can walk out of the bank with their personalized MasterCard anytime within the Bank’s working hours. The card would then have to be activated upon collection for immediate use.
Is your GTBank Naira MasterCard missing, stolen or damaged or you just need a new card? You can get your new card INSTANTLY!
How can I get a Replacement of GTBank Naira MasterCard INSTANTLY?
- Simply walk into any nearest GTBank branches
- Request for a replacement debit card
- Complete a request form and you will get a new card in minutes!
- Speed and Convenience: You no longer have to wait for 3 – 5 working days to get your card. Now you can get your personalized debit card instantly in GTBank branches nationwide.
- The three – year (3) validity of your newly issued instant card commences from the day you collect the card.
- Enhanced Security: Your new GTBank Naira MasterCard is compliant with all necessary security requirements.
NB: The cost of new ATM card remains the same for this both situations, this means the charges are all the same for new and replacement of the debit card.
What is the Cost of GTBank Debit Card in Nigeria?
The total cost for GTBank Debit Card is N1
The card will cost you N1000 and N50 will also be deducted for Value-Added Tax (VAT).
This means you must have at least N1100 in your GTBAnk account before applying for replacement or new GTBank Debit Card.
to use Ginger