- Hold the power button on your phone until the ‘’Power Off’’ option appears.
- Tap and hold to the ‘’Power Off’’ option until the ‘’Safe Mode’’ option appears.
- Go back to your Application Manager and Uninstall those apps
- Head to Settings >> Security >> Device administrators
- Locate the app that refuses to install
- Uncheck the box
- Next, tap on “Deactivate”
- Head back to your Application Manager again and uninstall the app for good
Are there reliable antivirus software for Android phones?
I don’t really use antivirus software to Delete Android Virus. However, lots of capable contenders are available in the Google Play Store that offers a good security solution for your android phone in the form of an app, with more notable ones being Avast! Free Mobile Security, Avira, Lookout Mobile Security, AVG Mobile Security, Kaspersky and Norton Mobile Security, just to name a few. There is a different feature-set offered by each, so you have room to weigh your options carefully before making a decision to go with one.