The Nigeria's No.1 Online Retailer – Jumia has announced the date and categories for the 2016 Black Friday sales event! As you have earlier informed, 2016 Jumia Black Friday will take place for 12 jaw-dropping days! Which is from Monday, November 14th to Friday, November 25th, 2016 on all Jumia websites.
Jumia is already in the mood of Black Friday and has brought out their calendar for this year’s Black Friday massive discounted sale offers. According to the Jumia, they made you (their customers) happy in last year’s Black Friday, but this time around they want to make you proud!
During last year’s Jumia Black Friday that took place on November 27 2015, more than 2.3 million Nigerians visited Jumia. Following the impressive volume of orders during last year, this year’s sales event has been expanded to reach even more customers.
“This year’s Jumia Black Friday is designed to offer our customers more days, more deals and more convenience and to deliver better customer service to our shoppers,” said Simone Bartlett, Head of Marketing Jumia Nigeria.
Top brands like AXA Mansard, MTN, Binatone, Innjoo, Infinix, Poly Star, HP, Intel, Etihad airways have partnered with Jumia to bring to Nigerians the largest shopping event of the year. Here’s what Jumia Black Friday shoppers can expect this year.
- 12 Days of Black Friday promotional deals – From 14th to 25th November 2016
- Increased sales inventory in all categories including: fashion, electronics, phones, computers, home, baby, health, and beauty – up to 70% discount off regular prices
- Over 100,000 deals from 2,500 vendors
- Highlight offerings from brands like PolyStar, HP, Binatone, Nikon, Pampers and Apple.
Jumia 2016 Black Friday Deals Calendar
- November 14th, Upgrade Your Home - Up to 25% off, Sponsored by Polystar and Binatone
- November 15th, Be A Chef - Up to 45% off, Sponsored by Binatone and Honey Well Group
- November 16th, Father and Son - Up to 50% off, Sponsored by Hush and Casio
- November 17th, Mother and daughter - Up to 50% off, Sponsored by Canill and Casio
- November 22th, Upgrade Your Phone - Up to 20% off, Sponsored by Innjoo, Infinix, and Tecno
- November 23th, Lap it Up - Up to 20% off, Sponsored by HP and Acer
- For the full list of the Deals Click Here
Jumia is yet to schedule the deals for the final day of the 2016 Black Friday, which is 25th November 2016. On the final day, be expecting amazing discounts on dozens of products, across all Jumia Stores. As usual, the deals will not be permanent. Every hour between 12.00AM to 11:59PM on Black Friday, November 25, 2016, Jumia will upload a couple of mouthwatering deals to the store so that consumers can grab them as fast as possible. Deals will be refreshed every hour. It's all about how fast you can secure each deal before it goes out of stock.
In addition to mouthwatering deals, this year’s Jumia Black Friday features an online giveaway for every customer who spends N10,000 and above. Lucky customer winners will win an iPhone 7, a PS4 console, two economy class Etihad tickets and two business class tickets.
To receive pop notification as soon as the best deals available. Download the Jumia app via your Android, Blackberry, Apple and Windows phone.
The deals are expected to go fast, on a first come, first serve basis, so customers are encouraged to download the Jumia app and subscribe to the Jumia newsletter for real time notifications on the featured sales, deals and daily offerings which will commence November 14th and run until November 25th, 2016.
Get your fingers and debit card ready for 2016 Jumia Black Friday, which is billed to be the biggest shopping event of the year.
Stay glued for more updates about Black Friday Deals...