We all have always heard about the positive aspects from the iOS developers or maybe they are too optimistic to tell only the positives. However what many of us don’t know is that the actual struggle and stride that the iOS developer undergoes. Generally the iOS developers are more interviewed about just the technical aspects and the development based news. On the contrary this article is going to be based on survey which made many iOS developers speak out regarding the less spoken problems.
Major not every app developed makes it to the iTunes. They don’t even break till there. This doesn’t mean that the product is failure or bugged. On the contrary this means that the competition is very tough. The fact is that even the most useful and best app may fail to get the required recognition.
- Many of the apps don’t make it to Top 100 or even Top 200. Users won’t go on searching till the reach your app. They might find what they need in the mid-way thus your app goes unnoticed.
- Like lottery only few companies gets listed in the iTunes and especially in the featured or top 100 apps.
- Many developers spend a lot of developing their dream app but they fail to get the revenue of the apps they make.
- Development generally takes a lot of time and developers can’t trust only iOS development as the source of income.
- The developers must also deploy a very high promotion strategy to promote their products over the WWW. This will help their apps gain recognition and also to boost their ratings.
- Have a tie up with certain big companies which are frequently listed in the featured apps. This might be advantageous in getting listed but there might not be much individual attention.
- Develop products based on the type of audience you should face instead of developing the apps which you might love. Go for apps like health, games, utility, etc. This will gain instant recognition.
- The developers can work for a company that give them constant pay or even they may take up other jobs part time which are relevant to their iOS development like promoting the apps or iOS app marketing campaign, testing, etc.
Apple iOS app development is very easy on the other hand the all the apps you develop may not be famous since
- Apple scrutinizes very sternly, so that many good apps don’t even make it to the iTunes.
- Apple has high standards and the iOS development has very tough competition also thus not many apps may make it too featured even if they make it to the iTunes.
Apple iOS app development and life of iOS app developers aren’t as easy and as comfortable as it seems. Indeed iOS app development is not bed of roses after all. It’s a big struggle and the iOS developers are getting well equipped in order to stay on their position and stir forward to a better position.
Sienna Amelia, an associate developer involved in iPhone iOS apps development at Contus. Also she is passionate towards researching all about iPhone strategies and applications development. Often she contributes mobile technology-related subjects for readers learn and share knowledge.