Hi lovely viewers and welcome to this post, recently I made a post on Mtn Free Browsing Via OpenVPN, but i don't know why people complain when am still flexing with the code. Anyway, here is another Mtn working tweak which is also required no subscription whatsoever and no bis wahala. What you need is to follow steps below accordingly and you are good to enjoying free Mtn browsing on your Android phone.
Configure your phone settings as follow:
- APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- IP: 010.199.212.2
- PORT: 443
- Download DroidVPN App from Google play.
- Then register an account from their site at http://droidvpn.com/signup.php, you will use the account you registered to sign into your DroidVPN app.
- Now open the DroidVPN and click on Settings, click on Connection Protocol and select TCP
- Set UDP: 5222
- Set TCP: 5222
- BIND TO LOCAL PORT: 443
This Tweak may not work for all but if you followed the instruction carefully, it should work for you.
You Might Also Like:
- 3 Different Methods to Connect An Android Phones as Modem on Computer
- How To Root An Android Device With SRSRoot Software
- How To Root Techno n3, T3 & n7 Android Mobile Phone
- How to Download Paid Android Games & Applications For Free
- Download Top 50 Best Android Mobile Games