Ads 468x60px

a

July 5, 2013

How To Get Airtel 4GB Data Bundle For #1500 With Validity Of 2 Months

Few days ago, Airtel lunched new blackberry data plan of #1500 and it was officially said by Airtel that is unlimited but unfortunately we discovered that it is just 2GB caped. But am happy to tell that there is a way to get 4Gb with that same #1500 and it will last for a good two months, this is not a tweak, so be rest assure that will not be blocked till his validity period. It is purely from Airtel to blackberry users, but as we all know, Airtel blackberry plans works on all Phones and PC.
But the was part of it is that it is not all Airtel lines will be able to accept this subscription, to verify either your line will be among of beneficiary just follow the below procedure:
  • Before you load credit of #1500 to your phone for this subscription
  • Just dial *440*161#
  • You will receive  a message of Insufficient balance, which means you are eligible for the offer
  • Proceed with loading #1500 to your account and follow the below procedure to get 4gb
  • But if you dial the code and you receive a message that you are not eligible for this offer, don't load the money on it because it will not work on it.
After you have confirmed that your line is eligible, here are the procedure to get 4gb for 2 months:
  • Load your Airtel line with #1,500 airtime.
  • Then dial *440*161#
  • You'll be credited with 4.2GB data bundle valid for 60 days.
  • Dial *141*712*0# or *123*10# to check your data bundle balance.
No special setting required, just insert that sim to your modem or phone, connect with normal Airtel setting you are using before and you are good to go.
Enjoy!

Never miss any of my future post CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your Inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles.

If you want to appreciate this, have Questions to ask or have anything to contribute, kindly use the comment form below. More so, Remember use the "Share", "Like" and other Share buttons to share this post with your friends.

82 comments:

1. Big Bros, tanx n more power 2 ur strength. If u ran out of 4gb b4 d 2 months is over, is there any means of running it till d expiry date. Pls help. Remain bless.

ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! And I just subscribed to the 1Gb plan less than a week ago.... Thanks for the info Sir.

3. Mr funsho, thanks for all d
    freebies u av been dishing out
    here for we guyz. I pray God will
    also bless your abundantly wit
    lots of good thing (Amen). Pls I
    want to ask it there is any
    legitimate way of making money
    online? Pls I will really
    appreciate your response soonest
    thanks.

ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous D only means, is 2 deactivate d current plan 2 allow u subscribe 2 another data plan.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anonymous says:
    July 5, 2013 at 5:34 PM

ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous U are welcome & thanks 4 d comment.
    U can also subscribe 2 it when u exhaust ur current plan, is not a tweak dat will be quickly blocked.
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    July 5, 2013 at 5:57 PM

ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous God will bless u 2 & thanks 4 d prayer.
    Dia where lot of real & legitimate way of making money online but d bitter truth abt it is dat u need little capital 2 invest. Most of d free money making u see out dia are scam.
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    July 5, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Mr funsho, thanks for all d
    freebies u av been dishing out
    here for we guyz. I pray God will
    also bless your abundantly wit
    lots of good thing (Amen). Pls I
    want to ask it there is any
    legitimate way of making money
    online? Pls I will really
    appreciate your response soonest
    thanks.

7. bt hw cn i start making money on my site

ReplyDelete
  8. @adewa taiwo Having a website is a great step 2 make money online, u can monetize ur website with google adsense...

9. @Funsho Kolawole

Thanks, pls inbox me for any real 1 @ arasiadeniyi@gmail.com
    I will try to invest in it if the capital is nt mush.

ReplyDelete
  10. Your wisdom will never be drained fir these amazing infos you share.kudos!

ReplyDelete
  11. @adetola ayoade Ameen, U are most welcome & thanks 4 d prayer.

ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahihih, i trust you boss mi@ funsho, i have been waiting for this thread to be created, WAO this is damn blazing, its real bro, dont even think of ur money being deducted without the 4gig like how idiot mtn do and even it is not even 4gig...... Its damn 4.2 gig which means an extra 200mb, yea enjoy....... and use the normal airtel configuration but if you are using it in ur modem, and dont know the right configuration just do it like this, its simple, (1) set ur profile name (2) set ur dial no to *99# and the last APN to internet.ng.zain.com BOOM BOOM BOOM you are good to Go, now in lag and blazing with it, hope i dont exchaust it b4 den sha...... lolz
    Up 9jagang
    Up Shelaf.com
    Up Funsho
    to the greater height
    Plus...............

ReplyDelete
  13. @Pluslarry I always happy when i see ur comment, thanks 4 every thing.

14. Which is correct *440*16# or *440*161#

ReplyDelete
  15. @Anonymous *440*16# is for 2Gb plan which will last for 1month while *440*161# is for 4Gb plan & it will last 4 2month with same #1500 for d subscription. Both of the are correct but d choice is urs.
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    July 7, 2013 at 3:59 PM Reply

Which is correct *440*16# or *440*161#

ReplyDelete
  16. What if you are not eligible,how can you make yourself eligible for the offer abeg?

ReplyDelete
  17. what if i want to transfer to another airtel sim of which that sim is not eligible for the offer,will it work and will it last for that same two months and pls just update on how to do the transfer and how much will i use to do the 2gb which will last for a mth,dis is my mail address,obenderaphy@gmail.com,thanks very much for ur often help my greatest phenomenom....cheer

ReplyDelete
  18. @Anonymous If u wish to transfer 2 another sim & d sim is nt eligible too, it will also tell u dat d sim is nt eligible.
    Full d detail abt Airtel transfer has posted in dis blog, just use our "search bar" to search it & u will fund it here.
    Finally, d 2gb subscription will cost u dat same amount of #1500 with dis code *440*16#.
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    July 11, 2013 at 8:05 AM

ReplyDelete
  19. Nice work u're doing, bro. More power to ur elbow.

Replies
    1. U are most welcome & tnx 4 taking time 2 drop comment.

20. Boss .... I want to know if u have any thing for Glo and Etisalat... Thans

ReplyDelete
  21. Great post. I just located your blog and wished to let you know that I have certainly loved reading your blogs. At any rate I’m going to be subscribing to your feed and I really hope you are writing again soon. Internet Marketing

ReplyDelete
  22. thanks man but i most pressing question is how do you become eligible for the *440*161# plan

ReplyDelete
  23. Greetings mr. Funsho.. The name's Nathan. God bless you for your hard work. I recently tried the above procedure on four different airtel sims and got the same message every time I tried saying my sim is not eligible. I want to purchase another sim. Please I'll like to know of there r different kinds of airtel sims and how to identify by looking at the sim or something if the sim will be eligible or not. You can email me at Nathanielelijnr@yahoo.com God bless you.

ReplyDelete
  24. @nathaniel, if you purchase a new sim card, there is no guarantee it will be able to get the 4 gb. you need an old sim that has been subscribing for airtel bytes for ages.

i hope this helps. shout to the author.

ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for all the info I also intrested i wil be gled if u get back to me soon. pls inbox me i wil try to invest in it.
    Joseph_john005@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for such a great information but I would like to share my experience to get anonymous email address for free in other words licences of anonymous :) get anonymous email

27. saheedolanite@yahoo.com abeg help with the mtn 7gig

28. mrbasinet@yahoo.com pls. Ooo send it to me 7Gb for 0.00 naira

29. mrbasinet@yahoo.com pls. Ooo send it to me 7Gb for 0.00 naira

30. mrbasinet@yahoo.com pls. Ooo send it to me 7Gb for 0.00 naira

31. mrbasinet@yahoo.com pls. Ooo send it to me 7Gb for 0.00 naira

ReplyDelete
  32. Gud day Mr. Funsho, pls can u tell me how to unlock huawei E303 modem. Is it possible...! Thanks in anticipation

Replies
    1. Yes it is possible with dc unlocker loaded with little credit thr Paypal.

33. Pls is der any plans if am in Ghana?

Replies
    1. Am sorry pls, i don't know much abt Ghana network.

34. Gud day i.try it. Is say ur request wat nt successful because of ur tarrfic plan. Pls wht can  do

ReplyDelete
  35. gd day to u mr funsho,my name is tosin.pls i have a question to ask about how to use airtel or mtn blackberry plans on android phones. Is there any tweaks for using this plans on it? Pls kindly tell me as soon as possible sir....thanks in advance.

Replies
    1. D abv plan is working well with Android phone, give it a trial & u will really love it.

36. Thanks Mr funsho, I hv d 2Gig plan active but I soon exhaust it.. Pls hw do I deactivate it

ReplyDelete
  37. Funsho, in fact, ur head is there. Although i've never tried any free internet browsing before but with all these comments here and there, i guess you know what you're doing. keep it up and i'm sure gonna give the airtel 4GB for 2 months a trial, at least. keep up the good work

ReplyDelete
  38. Good day bro. Thanks for all the tweaks you have been giving us. God will bless you abundantly. Pls how do I recognise the air tel sim that will be eligible for the this 4gb stuff. I have tried so many sim and I keep the same message saying am not eligible for the package. Thanks in advance bro.

Replies
    1. U can only identify it by dia d abv code on various sim.

39. Is thus plan still working

ReplyDelete
  40. Dear mr funsho. I av 791 mg of data in ma phone but I can't even use it . I use a samsung galaxy note2 bt since loadin 3000 worth of data. I just can't use it. Wat can I do pls

ReplyDelete
  41. My line cant do it what type of line does it?

ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for the job welldone! Please, what type of Airtel SIM will i use for this 4G. For all my Airtel SIMs are not eligible.
    Pls, what model of SIM should i get: is it the old or New? For i have the two but still not eligible.
    Pls, kindly help me out. Thanks!

Replies
    1. It depend on luck, it doesn't matter either d line old or new, u ave 2 keep try it on Airtel lines, 1 out of 100 line work with it.
      Best of luck.

2. Mr Funsho, thank you so much for this info.
      Pls my question is this; if the network tells you the service is not available, so what do you do? I mean what is the next possible thing to do, will a SIM swap solve the issue?

3. Is nt available or u are not eligible 4 d offer?
      I don't think d sim swap can solve such issue but u can go 4 2gb with dat same #1500 if d 4gb is nt work 4 u.

43. Thnks for the response my brother

ReplyDelete
  44. sir, does it still work.

ReplyDelete
  45. mr funsho is it possible too add additional data on your bundle b4 it expires

Replies
    1. Yes, it is possible. Send Deactivate to 440, after received a msg dat u ave successful deactivated, load ur line wit d actual amount & follow d normal procedure 2 add more 2 ur data bundle.

46. Mornin. Pls I av a samsung note 1 and using mtn on it b4 but wanna switch to airtel. Someone told me abt payin 2month and gettin 1 free. So dats 6gb for 3k .wat do u knw abt it?

ReplyDelete
  47. Plz I want to download bbm on my phone!!my operatin system is 4.0 on my S2 n it is tellin me I wod need to Complete my setup!I don't knw wat dey mean by dat !tankz

Replies
    1. Visit d thread i created 4 Downloading BBM & use downloading link i provided under comments 2 download it easily.

48. Pls wat do u knw abt iphone 4s 64gb. Can it do bbm? And also I try to send pix via bluetooth its sayiin memory full. But I still av 60gb

ReplyDelete
  49. 60gb is an external or mass memory, what matter most is internal memory, try 2 free d space in ur internal memory & BBM can work on ur iPhone 4 as long as it is running or updated to iOS 6 or higher.

ReplyDelete
  50. I've got an active plan on my sim, so when I sent *440*161# it told me I wasn't eligible that I shld go for d blackberry 2 in 1 plan .... So shld I deactivate my current plan nd check if my lline is eligible to do d 4GB plan?

Replies
    1. Don't bother 2 deactivate d current plan, d msg u received shows dat ur line is support 4gb plan of #1500, u may go 4 2gb plan of #1500.

51. ok thanks!!! i send the code *440*161#, the network told me that am not eligible for the offer that i should go for blackberry 2-1 plan. what can i do to be eligible for the plan !!! plz help !!!

ReplyDelete
  52. Is like Airtel have blocked the loophole, please take note of that if you just want to subscribe for non bb devices.

53. I have just one thousand naira is there any subscription for that
    .I mean one GB or two gb

ReplyDelete
  54. must I do d subscription on a bb device or any phone? srcondly, what is d Airtel setting?

Replies
    1. Do it on any phone, even on non browsing phone.
      It does not required any special setting, it is working fine with normal APN which is internet.ng.airtel.com

55. Funsho, please is airtel bis (*440*161#) on iphone still working? i keep getting "Error occurred (538).Please try again after sometime." I have tried for over 24hrs now..

Replies
    1. Yeah, i received such error too dis morning but i believed it is d system error which might be solve any time bcz we ave not notify dat d package will b closed like dat, only 2+1 package airtel said it was closed, so u can keep trying d code or call customer care & tell them 2 help u activate 1+1 bis plan 4 ur bb phone.

2. Called customer care and they confirmed 1+1 bis plan has been stopped since 31st Dec 2013. No more 4gb for me again..wow

56. Funsho, pls is the Airtel 4GB & 2GB Plan still working cux i feel like subscribing to one of them.

ReplyDelete
  57. Funsho, pls is the Airtel 4GB & 2GB Plan still working cux i feel like subscribing to one of them.

Funsho Kolawole