Ads 468x60px

a

July 5, 2013

3 Different Sure Methods To Reactivate Mtn Magic Sim [Magic Sim Is Back & Hot]

Today am going to share you three different sure method to reactivate your Magic Sim, just make sure that when doing that, you do not have 10Mb at your disposal. You can always transfer money from another Mtn line to avoid the 10mb stuff. Below are still the normal procedure because I activated 2 Sims for my people yesterday.

Note: If you used your Magic Sim for the Mtn free calls I posted last term, am sorry to tell you that you have to get another line to do your Magic Sim afresh, because it will not work on it. Mtn intentionally released that free calls to divert our attention to Super Saver Plan and track down all our free browsing, but don't blame me for that because i stated in the post that you should not use your Mtn Free Browsing Magic Sim for it.

Now Straight To The Main concern Of The Topic.
Method 1: To Reactivate Magic Sim:
  • Remove Mtn Magic Sim that is no more working from the Phone and keep it for 12 hours
  • Put it back after 12 hours
  • Send RESET to 131  [make sure you don't have up to #250 on your account before sending the code]
If you receive a message that: Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active.
Congrat! your line is reactivated, you can then continue enjoy your free browsing again.
But if you receive a message that: Sorry, you do not have sufficient credit to perform this operation.
You have to load money on your line and follow one of the below methods.

Method 2: To Reactivate Or Activate New Magic Sim - 1 Hour Old Method Still Working:
  • Load #400 recharge card on your line
  • Send BBDay to 21600. Wait till you get the BB subscription message that it is active
  • Send 2H to 131  to activate the 2 Hours plan
  • Once the 2 Hours Plan is activated, and you confirm it
  • Remove your SIM and keep it for 1Hour
  • After the 1 hour, insert your SIM back to your device and start browsing.
Mind you, once you send 2H to 131, you may not receive any notification that your 2 Hours plan is active but your money will be deducted. Just proceed with the next procedure.

Method 3: To Reactivate Or Activate New Magic Sim - 8 Hours Method
  • Load #250 recharge card on your line
  • Send 2H to 131,  after that send 106 to 131
  • Remove your Sim from your phone and keep it for 8 Hours
  • At exact 8 Hours insert your Sim back and start surfing and download for free
Guys that is it. No long story.
Like I said earlier  that in the game of Magic SIM, risk is involved. If you can't risk it, don’t try it.
So easy and simple but risky.
Am sure one must work for you out of the three methods. God luck!

Don’t forget to always use the comment box to ask your questions and you will receive answers immediately. Also Feel free to Share/Like this post with your friend & family.
If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates!

149 comments:

1. Good morning, please is d process for those who want new sim working with ipulse ? Cos mtn no longer have pulse , it has been changed to ipulse. Please clear this

ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Funsho, mine is still working, but it disconnects after few seconds.

3. pls find a worm for me in mtn Ghana I really want to use the mtn magic sim

4. Mine dat started workin yesterday morning has stop again evening

5. thankz boss will get back to u in the next 8hrs to let u knw how far

ReplyDelete
  6. Mr,Funsho is the 3 Method working perfectly, i mean 100% ?

ReplyDelete
  7. method 3 is it working well? hav u tested it?

8. i pray it works thanks for d info

9. tank man wat of if u change frm supersaver to pauls

ReplyDelete
  10. thanks alot bro....will qiv it a try but jst yesterday, i said lemme try my maqic sim aqain on ucweb n behold it started surfin bt stoped... + der was no airtym or bandwidth yet it was workin as @yesterday bt stoped till date

ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous Thank 4 remind me dat, it is d ipulse we are using now. For d new people who wish 2 activate dia own, u need 2 1st migrate 2 ipulse 4 better result.
    July 6, 2013 at 5:35 AM

ReplyDelete
  12. @Funsho Kolawole how do dey. Migrate to ipulse and does d mtn magic sim work 4 new sims

ReplyDelete
  13. @Henry Amofa Boateng My dear lovely friend in Ghana, thanks 4 having interest in my posts. D major problem i have abt dat is i hate posting unconfirmed or untested article and unfortunately is not possible 4 me to test Ghana network in Nigeria here but am still find a way 2 help u & other people reading my posts dia in Ghana.
    It will b posted as soon as i get real fact abt it.
    U are welcome & thanks 4 d comment.

ReplyDelete
  14. @Anonymous Right now i don't think is easy to migrate 4rm Super Saver 2 any other plan, but am finding a way 2 make it easy & possible.
    July 6, 2013 at 8:16 AM

tank man wat of if u change frm supersaver to pauls

ReplyDelete
  15. @Anonymous Just b patient & give it a time, it may b normal later & i don't think your own is blocked. Is only when ur money is been deducting when u are browsing can make u sure dat is truely deactivated.
    July 6, 2013 at 8:49 AM

ReplyDelete
  16. ok bro... Will still qiv it time n i will lik to load ma sim aqain to brows n see if my moni will b deducted bcos ever since i activated my sim, i stoped loadin it till date

ReplyDelete
  17. i check my mtm magic sim 2day & i'm given 100mb,i don't know if it is still active...

ReplyDelete
  18. Ok brother,but are u sure it will be working perfectly cus I really needs it

ReplyDelete
  19. Pls bro,I was given 99MB wen I tried to activate my Magic sim by recharging #400..my question now is,should I exhaust the MB before activating my sim???

ReplyDelete
  20. .Bro thanks for ur selfless work......Can I make calls with my magic sim.

ReplyDelete
  21. Mr Funsho, thanks for ur work. Please,i noticed MTN gave all user extra data bundle of 100MB. Check *559# to confirm this. So if ur magic sim/ new sims is browsing it doesnt mean it has bin reactivated or hacked. What do you tink

ReplyDelete
  22. @Funsho Kolawole thank u very much I will be looking forward to screw mtn when I get the codes

ReplyDelete
  23. @funsho please send me your number.... This is my email isholaxy@yahoo.com or you can just send it here

ReplyDelete
  24. @funsho does the third method work very well cos i want to try it 2mao nd i dont have enough money to try the 2nd method

ReplyDelete
  25. bros i have tried method 3, but is tool slow to the extended that it take more than 10min before it can open a page. but at the same time i tried normal subscription, and that one is very fast like witch. so hat can i do to make it very fast like when they have not block it, please tell me.

ReplyDelete
  26. hahahahahihihihihohohooho, My MAGIC SIM is DAMN!!! working back, hohohoh Fuck Airtel that collected #1500 for subscription, well i dont have choice guy must browse nau, still TESTING shha, i pray it last longer oooooooooooooooooo
    I pray urs work too
    Up Shelaf
    Plus..........

ReplyDelete
  27. @Anonymous Ok, but u can load & make calls with it, dat doesn't affect ur magic sim.
    July 6, 2013 at 11:53 AM

ReplyDelete
  28. @Anonymous Make sure u finished ur 100mb b4 trying d above procedure.
    July 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM Reply

ReplyDelete
  29. @Anonymous Yes, make sure u exhaust ur bonus mb b4 u try d above procedure.
    July 6, 2013 at 1:05 PM

ReplyDelete
  30. @Anonymous Yes, u can recharge & make calls with ur magic sim, it will nt affect it.
    July 6, 2013 at 1:07 PM

.Bro thanks for ur selfless work......Can I make calls with my magic sim.

31. trying out method 3 hope it works out

ReplyDelete
  32. @Plus U are welcome my dear friend & thanks 4 d comment.

ReplyDelete
  33. @Anonymous Best of luck.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    July 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM

trying out method 3 hope it works out

ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks Bro u just saved our pennies but plz which among the three steps above is the most blazing cuz am using mine for hefty downloads.up shelaf...

35. for the third method, they de
    ductd my moni witout the plan...wt shuld i do sir oo

ReplyDelete
  36. @Anonymous In d 3rd method, am nt mentioned dat is necessary 2 receive msg of 2 hrs plan b4 u proceed 2 d next step.
    July 6, 2013 at 10:55 PM

for the third method, they de
    ductd my moni witout the plan...wt shuld i do sir oo

ReplyDelete
  37. mine only send data,it doesn't receive.....i studied diz at d connection manager

ReplyDelete
  38. You are a nice guy Shelef, thanks! I shall test them all.

ReplyDelete
  39. Cant i change frm supersaver to ipuse.b4 i try it.cus i did magic call on my magic sim

ReplyDelete
  40. Mr funso pls can we use FAF to activate. Magic line cus we cnt migrate to pulse again nd is it compulsory dt d line must be 128k ?tnks

ReplyDelete
  41. Oga Mtn gave me 1GB oh, on my magic sim. What should I do to know when ir expiring date is.

ReplyDelete
  42. my bbc subscription will end this morning pls will it affect my browsing?

ReplyDelete
  43. pls mr funsho wen d bb pla expires which is today by 7.09am will it still work cos am scared of the worst happening... this is the umpteenth time am trying the mms

ReplyDelete
  44. @Funsho, all the 3 methods are not working at all o. Maybe its the free 100mb dat u were using to browse. Please do something. Thank you for everything sir!

ReplyDelete
  45. i have tried the method 3 is not working,after two hours it stop browsing and they remove my moni, so what should i do.

ReplyDelete
  46. @femi Don't use friend & family plan 4 it, u can stil migrate 2 ipulse & u can use 128k & 32k 2 do it.

ReplyDelete
  47. @Anonymous It will last for just 1 or 2 weeks so don't en-berm it.
    Anonymous says:
    July 7, 2013 at 6:19 AM

ReplyDelete
  48. For those of u dat have tried d above methods & complaining dat is no more going after d expired time. Remember dat i told 2 avoid 10mb that will be given 2 u when loading, dat is y i said u may transfer d money 4rm another person line & i also said dat u should finished ur 100mb bonus b4 trying dis post. Hope u remember all dis?

Any way do d follow to make it back alive:

First of all, change ur APN 2;
    blackberry.net
    Ip: 127.0.0.1
    Port: 8080
    then try to browse with it, if it still not working then do the following:

1. Just remove and leave ur sim for another 12 hours
    2. Dial *123*4*5*2*4# u will noticed that you have exhausted ur plan and it won't browse again.
    3. Then send RESET to 131 u will get a message that your plan has been reset (mind you the modem should still be connected)
    4. Also dial *131*4# you will get a msg that your 2hrs plan has expired (take note it said you have exhausted your 2hrs plan earlier)
    5. Try browsing and bingo it will start browsing again.
    Welcome back to the world of UNLIMITED BROWSING.

More so, For those of u asking d sure method out of d 3, Method 2, is d working & reliable 1 for now.

49. It did not work

ReplyDelete
  50. Funsho!!!!! I've been observin U since, these days it's very hard to find a selfless kindhearted person like U. I'm a very beautiful young girl with all d right sweet curves in the right places. I want to browse free forever and I know U will be magnanimous with money too. MARRY ME!!!! PLEASE!!!! In fact by fire by force, I must marry YOU!!! Email me now: sweetamanda@gmail.com
    Sincerely, I LOVE U FUNSHO!!!!

ReplyDelete
  51. boss, hw about we qet d 10mb n den xust it b4 procedin, wunt it still work? Jst askin cus i dnt av sper MTN line to d transfer

ReplyDelete
  52. >>>i had the magic sim on my sim but when it stopped working i did bis and i started using the it,can i still reactivate the magic sim

ReplyDelete
  53. Mr funsho plz I send reset after exhausting my 100mb but they keep saying the service is temporarily not available at d moment so I got tired of it and just subscribe for d bbday and later d 2h which all was activated. I was scared as weather after d expiry of d bbday and d 2h, my sim will stop as they keep reminding me the volume of data I ve used. Pls see to this bro and let me know if I must reset b4 subscription. Tnx

ReplyDelete
  54. Tanks Mr funso for all dis hints n i really appreciate. i beg i really want to ask which of d new methods is blazing so hot n good for heavy download.

ReplyDelete
  55. I had it but when it stopped I did bis can I still activate it?

ReplyDelete
  56. @master Funsho, i am using mtn bis on this sim, can i trt these procedures? All though i ve another sim. And this bis sim, wen browsing, the 3g goes off and comes back on. Am using an Android. Live ur works

ReplyDelete
  57. My BBDAY subs wikk exoire 2mrw morning, pls can buy 2hrs plan now? In irder to reactivate my magic sim

ReplyDelete
  58. @Funsho, I have tried it and its not still working.. Please help me! (crying bitterly)

59. Somto daniel: love ur works, pls reply me

ReplyDelete
  60. @Anonymous Lol, u are too funny. am feeling stomach pain due 2 laughing... enough 4 dis joke pls. Am just 15 years of old do u want 2 spoil my life?
    Anonymous says:
    July 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Sincerely, I LOVE U FUNSHO!!!!

61. @Anonymous Yes.
    July 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM

ReplyDelete
  62. @Somto Daniel On d line dat u still have an active BIS, just subscribe 2 2hrs plan & keep it 4 1hrs then put it back & start browsing. D magic sim will begin work as soon as ur BIS expired.

63. @Anonymous Yes.
    July 8, 2013 at 12:54 AM

ReplyDelete
  64. @funso thnks for ur gud work please i subscribe to d 2h plan my money was deducted without d plan being given to me.hv removed my sim am waiting for d 8hrs b4 i wud insert it back.will it work for me plz.please need ur response.

ReplyDelete
  65. @Anonymous Best of luck.
    July 8, 2013 at 9:16 AM

ReplyDelete
  66. @funsho, dats to say even if i xust d 10mb b4 procedin on d maqic sim activation, wunt it crack? Yes or No

ReplyDelete
  67. Funsho, thanks a lot for your selfless service for making internet affordable for average Nigerians. May the good Lord ease your ways.

I am about to configure method 2 now and would like to know as at today Monday, 8th July, maybe is still working perfect?

Secondly, on bis that has reached the total data cap and still having validity period, what would do to make it unlimited since I have validity on it? Is the 2H to 131 still working?

Your kind and prompt response will be highly appreciated.

ReplyDelete
  68. Dear Mr incredible (Funsho) what can I do about my bbc subscription that keeps disconnecting every 40sec, while using it on pc.
    I tried the VPN (browse anonymous) method already.

ReplyDelete
  69. As in u are just too GOOD Mr FUNSO!!!!!!!!!! METHOD 2 PERFECTLY WORKING NOW.

ReplyDelete
  70. boss... MTN charqed me N240 for BBDay ish, wats qoin on pls...

ReplyDelete
  71. @Anonymous No, @ Mr. JAMB Exam setter.
    Anonymous says:
    July 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM

ReplyDelete
  72. @Anonymous Base on ur 1st questn, Yes, is still working fine.
    Abt ur 2nd questn, currently no means 2 use mtn bbc as unlimited, if u want 2 enjoy unlimited subscribe 2 Bis of #1500 & d 2H to 131 is still working.
    July 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Your kind and prompt response will be highly appreciated.

ReplyDelete
  73. @Anonymous Change ur ip to U.S with dat VPN.
    July 8, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I tried the VPN (browse anonymous) method already.

ReplyDelete
  74. funsho pls i am in mtn zone plan and i want to know if the 2nd method and 3rd method will work for my plan....thankz

ReplyDelete
  75. Good day, Mr funsho. I have being following your blog for time now, it is a knowledge sharing blog.I have little problem. My etisalat blackberry plan is not working on pc. Even after using the etisalat code for pc, I found in your blog.
    So Mr funsho, kindly look into it. Suggestions from others is also welcome.

ReplyDelete
  76. @ Funso thanks for the good work am using my 2hr plan after 8hrs, i received a message that i have used 25% of my bundle please can i still be using it like and can i download with it.please need your advise on what next to do.

ReplyDelete
  77. @mr funsho, i in the sim which has an active bis, i sub for 2h, remved the sim for exactly 1hr, switched the fone back on, then i was able to browse later i got a message saying i have used 25% of my data. Am i still on the right track? Ve it been activated? Pls ur number

78. Can I use d 2nd method to browse on pc nd all phone cus its bis

ReplyDelete
  79. @mr Funsho, i did al yu asked, but now after streaming, they said i have exhausted my 2H PLAN Now it is all back to square one. :( pls help me

ReplyDelete
  80. first of all, thanks for posting this.
    secondly, i did as asked using the second method... my data useage was been monitored, but me was browsing well. Nevertheless, the internet stopped working after i received a text from mtn that i have exhausted my mb. I had to create a new profile using blackberry.net. and the ish came alive again. but am scared this might stop working again after I exhaust the bbday plan, or after it expires.
    is this gonna happen?

ReplyDelete
  81. Mr incridible funsho i did exactly evrythin abt method 2...i remvd d sim 4 1 hr nd started browsing den it shwd u hav exhausted ur 2hr data plan xo is no lnger browsing again bt it dosn't disconnect..i want 2 ask is it bcux of the bbday sub or shud i wait till it expire b4 browsin again? Bcux am confused

ReplyDelete
  82. @Funsho, Good morning sir. I have tried all the methods and its still not working. Please sir, HELP ME!!!!! (crying)

ReplyDelete
  83. Mr funsho sawie place mtn sent messages dat I ave used 90% out of my dat nd I did method 2 Hp I will still be able to browse

84. @Anonymous Stop browsing at dat 90%
    1. Then remove and leave ur sim for another 12 hours
    5. Try browsing and bingo it will start browsing again.
    Welcome back to the world of UNLIMITED BROWSING.
    July 9, 2013 at 9:09 AM

ReplyDelete
  85. @Anonymous Use blackberry.net as apn.
    July 9, 2013 at 4:14 AM

ReplyDelete
  86. @Anonymous Yes, it is working on pc/phones.
    July 8, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Can I use d 2nd method to browse on pc nd all phone cus its bis

ReplyDelete
  87. please mr. funsho, I activated the method 2 by 9:24pm yesterday. it worked perfectly after the 1 hrs but mtn later sent me a message that it has been exhausted by 11:am today. I tried using BLACKBERRY apn and proxy but it only connects on whatsapp. my browsers can't work. pls what should I do?

ReplyDelete
  88. funsho good evening,i asked u a question yesterday whether i can be in mtn zone and still activate the plan and it works fine or must i be in pulse

ReplyDelete
  89. I still have active bbc subscription on my bb but I've exceeded d data cap..how can I activate the magic browsing on my line so I can continue surfing d internet? *PLS I NEED ANSWERS ASAP.thanks

ReplyDelete
  90. bros, i want to use the second method, so when i send BBDAY to 21600 and the 2H to 131,after 1hour, what will i den use as my access point?

91. Pls which of d method is d surest to use

ReplyDelete
  92. THANKS FUNSHO...WANTED TO THANK YOU BUT KEPT FORGETTING, TRIED THE METHOD 2 & IT WORKED PERFECTLY WELL WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD @ LEASt 2GIG B4 I WAS CUT OFF,DID THE *123... + RESET THINGY, WAS ONLY ABLE TO BROWSE FOR ABT 7MB...THANKS ALL THE SAME

ReplyDelete
  93. Hi Mr FUNSO,i guess i just need to ask u something b'cos it seems i can't bare it anymore. This happen to be my third subscription of this new methods one time for 3rd method n two times for the 2nd one.The 1st one which is d 3rd method stopped working after d time policy has bn reached, i didn't bother n i went for the 2nd method which was stated in dis blog dat it is gud for heavy download n more reliable. it stopped at the exact 24hrs n i did all the things stated to remove it n keep it for 12hrs but d surprising tin is dat after dialing *123*4*5*2*4# i was sent a mssg dat i do not av enough for 500mb of monthly subsription nevertheless i did the remaining process but all to no avail. pls i am currently on 2nd one of the method 2 on a separate sim of 128k ipulse tariff which i did dis morning and is now disconnecting within 15 and 20 minutes of connection like d last one i did on one of the 4 in 1 mtnsim pack wen streaming or downloading. please one more tin i want to ask dat is it compulsory to do all those processes in a modem after removing it for 12hrs? please kindly see to dis Mr funso. i don't av money on me again for another trial. tanks alot for ur understanding n dis selfless service.

ReplyDelete
  94. baba the secnd method workd for me afta using it for24hrs buh afta more than 24hrs sir they snt me msg that my bb plan has expired,buh m still able to surf d net n soon they sent me another msg that av used 25percent of ma data.data that suppose to av expired since many hours ago...oga mi shelaf wetin i go do oo?se is workn or still needs to do something ni sir?

ReplyDelete
  95. @Funsho.. Good morning sir. They sent me a text that my 1 day blackberry plan has expired. And after then, it stopped working, even with the blacckberry apn you asked us to use. Please do something to help us sir. We truly appreciate everything you have done. Thank you sir!

ReplyDelete
  96. @ Funso After successful Hacking of my sim it disconnect most times..Please what can I do to end disconnection problem? thanks and God bless

ReplyDelete
  97. @ Funso After successful Hacking of my sim it disconnect most times..Please what can I do to end disconnection problem? thanks and God bless

ReplyDelete
  98. @Anonymous Just be patient & give it a time, it may b network problem then & it suppose 2 work back later.
    July 9, 2013 at 12:45 PM

ReplyDelete
  99. My own said, i hv used 51mins out of my data boundle. @all pls i need ur advice on wat to do

ReplyDelete
  100. @Reykanny You ave 2 migrate 2 mtn ipulse b4 u do it, 4 better result.

ReplyDelete
  101. @Anonymous D issue connecting & disconnecting is as are sult of mtn bad network & if u are browsing with system dia some tips 2 make it stable.
    It is nt necessary to use it on system b4 it can work normal, u call all d procedure on ur phone 2.
    Lastly, d line u used to activate it, give it time & try to browse with it later & u may discover dat is browsing back.
    July 10, 2013 at 5:54 AM

ReplyDelete
  102. @elebedi Welcome back to the world of UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING! Enjoy it while it last.

ReplyDelete
  103. @chike orji U are welcome & thanks 4 d testimony.
    Give it a time & put it back late.
    Then try browsing with it & u may also notice dat is browsing back, it may b network when u think it stopped working

ReplyDelete

104. @ Mr Funso,tanks alot,i will deeply take a look at it .

ReplyDelete
  105. @Funsho.. I have done everything you asked us to do in all the different ways and methods, and its still not working. PLEASE HELP US! What else should I do?

ReplyDelete
  106. My own said, i hv used 51mins out of my data boundle. @Mr Funsho pls i need ur advice on wat to do

ReplyDelete
  107. i've jst tried method 2 and mtn send me that u have used 25 percent wat wil i do sir

ReplyDelete
  108. Baba Afunzy please help me I have done the method 2 like 6times. it is this 6th time dat I am using for extra hours. Am happy buh d sad news is that I can only whatsapp and it is only working on the phone. And it is only with the blackberry.net settings. Please help me I need do download on my laptop. Please email you phone number 2 me @ d1na94@yahoo.com

109. Oga i tried it n they did not cut the #250 and is not browsing

ReplyDelete
  110. news update..if suddenly your balance is 0.00 then rejoice and enjoy all their is in a network. this news is now. 10:35pm 7/10/2013. thanks Funsho.. i doubted earlier sha.

ReplyDelete
  111. Hi Mr Funso, i was sent a message 3minutes after 24hrs of bbday subscription dat it has expired. Actually i was downloading as at the time dey sent me d message. The downloading speed was within 400,500 and 600kbps, but immediately after d message was sent d downloading speed drop to 10kbps but it's no more disconeccting btwen 15 to 20 minutes again. pls what can i do to speed up d speed of this 'network browser'. Tanks for the dis great sefless service of urs again. i really appreciate.

ReplyDelete
  112. Hi bro.... For the first method, to re-activate the magic sim, I've sent reset to 131 but they told me the system is unavailable..... Pls what should I do next?

ReplyDelete
  113. @Chiedozie Adiele Keep sending 2H to 131 till d money has deducted, d network may nt good then. D #250 must be deducted b4 u can proceed 2 d next step.

ReplyDelete
  114. @omotayo U always want me 2 repeat my self, i have stated in d post dat if d 1st method is nt done, try method 2 or 3.

115. shelaf, pls help after browser, i received a message that
    Dear customer, you have used 25% out of your time bundle. Thanks for choosing MTN
    Time: 12/07/2013 09:14:12

then few minutes again Dear customer, you have used 50% out of your time bundle. Thanks for choosing MTN
    Time: 12/07/2013 09:44:12

hope it won"t stop working as soon as it get to 100%. pls reply asat

ReplyDelete
  116. dis ish has been blocked, quit tellin us its bad network dat its makin it not to browse for nw cus i did mine n wen i qot d msq dat my bb plan n 2hr plan has xpired, everythinq stoped workinq... I tried everythinq i culd to mak it work aqain bt its not workinq... I loaded my MTN n tried to browse n behold, it browse but my airtym was deducted... Dis thinq has been blocked so quys if u keep tryin n tryin, trust me, u r wastinq ur money n ur time on wat MTN has blocked.....

ReplyDelete
  117. Hello, you all that used the second method, does it still work?, need an urgent reply ASAP

118. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ReplyDelete
  119. my own still disconnects after a few seconds,wen i did d 2h plan n removed my sim for 8hrs, it worked well, but d plan expired after one day n it started dis disconnecting ish. i used d third method. any hope?

ReplyDelete
  120. Can my 32k sim card perform this operation?

Replies
    1. @ Joel, Yes, but i suggest dat u should not give it a trial right now. Hold on till further notice.

121. Bone this magic SIM of a thing I wasted my N400 on it. Guys kuku subscribe for airtel 2gb for N1500, till there is a good magic sim tweak. *440*16#. it sucks though but we just have to manage it cuz we must browse.

ReplyDelete
  122. Gud day bro. Pls I jst want 2 know if d mtn magic sim is still working nd d surest way 2 reactivate it.Thanks

Replies
    1. @ sammy, no sure code right now but dia may be green light 2moro.

123. Alright thanks...guess we'll jst keep our fingers crossed.

ReplyDelete
  124. Please how do I go about this magic sim can I just get a new sim for it what's the code to change my sim to magic sim because am confuse here please help me out..

Replies
    1. nelson, try 2 read thr previous comments 2 understand better.

125. I TRIED ALL D 3 METHODS NONE WORKS FOR ME SIR FUNSO PLEASE ANY NEW FREE MTN CODES OUT NOW PLEASE HELP???

Replies
    1. @ IBK, go thr previous comments 2 understand better.

126. Pls sir i if the magic sim is still working

ReplyDelete
  127. @sir funso which comments 2 i don't understand do u mean ud procedure 2 ?

Replies
    1. I said u should go thr d previous comments for better understanding.

2. @ SIR FUNSO THE PROCEDURE WORK THE ONE U SAID I SHOULD READ IN D PREVIOUS COMMENT JUST THAT AFTER U HAVE DONE IT START BROWSING AND U DISCONNECT IT WHEN U ARE TIRED OF BROWSING WHEN EVER U CONNECT IT AND BROWSE,IT WILL CONNECT BUT WON'T BROWSE AGAIN

128. Funsho,i really admire u n d work u do, n u dont even ask 4 money as oda thieves do. But i hav a problem wit d magic sim, i did all to do in method 3 but afta browsing 4 a while, it said my plan was exhausted n i shud send Reset to 131. I'm confused @dis point n i need ur help.

Replies
    1. U can send Reset to 131, no problem abt dat, if u luck it will continue working. But i always told u people to stop follow d magic sim procedures now, till further notice because dia is no sure method any more.

Funsho Kolawole