I believe some people like me are still flexing with the old code of Mtn Magic Sim Activation but due to the comments of some viewers saying that the #250 Magic Sim is not working somehow, Shelaf is here again with an alternative and at a Lesser Cost;

Follow The Below Simple Steps To Get It Done:
  1. Recharge your line with just #100 Airtime
  2. Subscribe to Mtn Daily Plan of 10MB by sending 104 to 131
  3. Browse with the Sim and make sure you browse for, Atmost 2 Megabytes from your 10MB.
  4. When the above is done. Remove your Sim from your phone for 6 hours.
  5. Put it back after 6 hours.
  6. On your phone, and Switch it Off again.
  7. Then remove the Sim for another 6 hours.
  8. Now, Put your Sim back and Start Flexing with your Magic Sim!
My next posts will be How To Activate Etisalat Magic Sim and many other valuable tips. So, Subscribe Now, if you don't want to miss the tips.

If you want to appreciate this, have Questions to ask or have anything to contribute, kindly use the comment form below. More so, Remember use the "Share", "Like" and other Share buttons to share this post with your friends.

Cheers!

Post a Comment Blogger

1. Boss does dat mean d old method works no more dat of 2h to 131

2. Bros..... I will try this method 1st thing tomorrow morng

ReplyDelete
  3. @kollins D old method is still working well too.

ReplyDelete
  4. Boss can u use a new mtn sim or which sim do u advice me to use (128k or 32k).
    Which is best for magic sim
    And can u use a sim dat u call with everyday.

ReplyDelete
  5. Does it work on any of d mtn tariff plan and also on any of d mtn sim? Or it work wit pulse/128 sim

ReplyDelete
  6. @kollins Is for all mtn sim, either new or old. They are all good 4 it.

ReplyDelete
  7. @Babor Yes, for all tariff plan & also for all mtn sim, either new or old. They are all good 4 it.

8. Does new sim also work for d old magic sim method dat of 2hrs for 250

ReplyDelete
  9. @funso are you on BB, I use curve 2 with mtn BB subscription of N1000 but I can't use it to browse on my phone....pls if I use this new magic sim can it work on BB this is my pin 271DE2BD. Thanks

ReplyDelete
  10. boss, dos dis method work on MTN pulse line?

ReplyDelete
  11. @kollins Yes, but not all new sim, d 1 of 32k is working 4 it.

ReplyDelete
  12. @Anonymous Yes but am nt always on line on bb messenger.

----------------------------------------------------
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    June 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Are u on BB?

13. @Anonymous Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    June 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM

boss, dos dis method work on MTN pulse line?

ReplyDelete
  14. boss ,, i love ur site. Ur works are realy impresive. God bless you. Plzz afta folowing this above listed method, will my sim be able to browse continuously for weeks and months unlimitedly just lyk dose hacked 2H sims. Or i will only be able to browse for a day.

ReplyDelete
  15. but did u guys think this method realy make sense. Bcuz afer removing d sim for 6h/6h which'll make it 12h we still hv 12h b4 the 1 day plan expire

16. can it work with mtn 4 in 1 sim

ReplyDelete
  17. can i use mtn welcome back sim for the 2H procedure cos i noticed it is 128kb

ReplyDelete
  18. @Anonymous Yes, your sim will be able to browse continuously for weeks and months unlimitedly just lyk dose hacked 2H sims.
    u are welcome & thanks 4 d comment.

ReplyDelete
  19. Bros,thanks for the good work.I tried the former method on a 128k sim.Though am still browsing with as at d 3rd day but i received a mssg from MTN-DATA saying have used 50% of my data.Does this mssg means i have not hacked the sim or what?

ReplyDelete
  20. @Anonymous Ur Sim is fully hacked, enjoying it & ignore any msg u received pertaining 2 it.

ReplyDelete
  21. mr funsho u haven't answered my question can mtn 4 in 1 work with, and can i use mtn welcome back sim for the 2H procedure?

ReplyDelete
  22. i did mine since last year Nov, And still blaising perfectly, bt i gave it to my bro to be using it, since then i'm using Airtel 20GB, but now i bought mtn 4 in 1 sim to activate for magic sim.. Pls help me on it funsho. That of N100 cheat for how long would it work?

Replies
    1. hw can i do d airtel 20gb package bro pls help

23. I will be very happy if this works hav done mine

24. Any1 who has dne it n it working 4 him/her shld pls comment

ReplyDelete
  25. plz oga funsho i need u 2 help me,i had ma mtn sim(128k) sim hackd 2weeks ago and i was browsin freely wt it but jst ystrdy i updated ma profile in mtn by sendin ma mum's name to 779 and i was given 400 naira airtym 2 kul mtn ntwrk bt and a text was sent 2 me 4rm 779 congratulating me for haven updated ma profile on d mtn netwrk. So wen i browsed d nxt day wit ma hackd mtn sim,all ma money was duducted and ma sim's no longer surfing free again,wat m i gonna 2 do oga funsho? Can i activate ma sim again 4 d free browsin? Wil d old method of activatin stil wrk 4 me? Plz wat do u advise i do? Plz help me oga,tanx & God bless u

ReplyDelete
  26. @akinity Yes, mtn 4 in 1 will work 4 it & u can also use mtn welcome pack 4 d 2H code if it is 128k or 32k.

ReplyDelete
  27. Mr funsho i gree you.... Is dis code still working??? Cus ive lost 1000 plaind tryin to do mine for so long pls just let me know.... I'l b grateful

ReplyDelete
  28. @Anonymous I don't know why most of you keep complaining why a lot of are seriously enjoy d trick. I also activated 2 sim yesterday with d above procedure & day are working fine now.

Replies
    1. Na lie, say the truth, we will still be reading your post. I believe your church mind is telling you it doesn't work anymore.

29. @funsho i appreciate but i tried mine and after the second six hours i used to browse it browsed for like 1 minute the stopped browsing since then

ReplyDelete
  30. hello﹑ i tried it on my 128k using the 2H code and it does not workz, i tried the 100 code on my 32k sin and did not work tooz.... I tried the etisalat code and all my 560 was deducted after 12hrsz. Pls help

31. pls send me ur number

ReplyDelete
  32. can i use it on my main line? I mean the sim am using ti make nd recieve calls

ReplyDelete
  33. can i do the hacking during day time or only @ night...????

34. @Anonymous Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    June 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM

can i use it on my main line? I mean the sim am using ti make nd recieve calls

ReplyDelete
  35. @omasdavis U can do it any time & i wish u best of luck.

ReplyDelete
  36. @Anonymous D post is still working, i insist but i will come up with another fantastic 1 by 2moro, just get urself prepared with ur airtel line.
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    June 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM

37. we'll be waiting to get what u have for us

ReplyDelete
  38. Hello Sir i have tried this #100 own two time now it not working after all you said will should do and once it 12hrs and you put ur sim back it will only browse with ur MB after that you can browse again Pls am really in need of this Mtn Magic Sim..

ReplyDelete
  39. @Eharmony Havard Try d one of #250, if d above procedure does nt work 4 u.

ReplyDelete
  40. i activ8td it yesterdy nd i browsed wit ma phone this mornin, but wen i tried to dwnload a file of 11mb, ma credit was deductd nd it stopd working; d downld did nt evn finish,,stopd @7.4. I dnt think this
    stuff workx

41. I beg drop dat airtel sturf cos Mtn don finish my money for me o

ReplyDelete
  42. @Anonymous It was posted, so check d home page for d detail.

ReplyDelete
  43. Its not working. I followed all d instruction. After d 2nd 6hrs i browsed but it was my remaining 10mb i was using cos it was not exhausted by then. After d 10mb was finished no more.

44. This trick is not working please try and post good one's

ReplyDelete
  45. Gud evnin bros, i harcked mi own wit mtn pulse plan, its has been worin perfectly but nw i want 2 migrate on mtn zone plan . Bros wil it continue 2 work 4 me? Pls reply

ReplyDelete
  46. Can this method work on mtn zone or the N250 own perfectly because tomorow I'm set for this. Thanks for this 1daful info

47. bro God will bless u for helpn ppl

ReplyDelete
  48. @Anonymous I advice u 2 try d 1 of #250 bcz dis 1 is nt working on all sim, it is also selecting d sim & am nt yet detect d sim dat perfectly ok 4 it. Though this 1 may be activated too but is 50-50 chance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anonymous says:
    June 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM

ReplyDelete
  49. sir pls repply . I activated my own usin mtn pluse plan.it has been workin wel bt i want to migrate to mtn zone sir, wil it continue to work 4 me?

ReplyDelete
  50. @Anonymous It is 50-50 chance, it may stop or not but i advice u nt 2 migrate till it stop working.

ReplyDelete
  51. Oga, pls can i get d procedure 4d N250, som1 did it for me last month buh it dint wrk.

ReplyDelete
  52. Please funsho my mtn magic was not activated after sendin d 2h plan.i was told that d plan is nt wrking 4 now frm mtn customer care.

53. Master abeg drop d airtel

ReplyDelete
  54. HELLO EVERYBODY HERE, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT NOBODY SHOULD TRY SENDING '2H' TO '131' FOR MAGIC SIM BROWSING. IT SEEMS MTN HAS BEEN AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING AND THEY ARE TRYING HOW TO CUB IT. I MYSELF TRIED IT TWO DAYS AGO AND MY MONEY WAS DEDUCTED WITHOUT BEEN ACTIVATED FOR THE PLAN. IT WAS WHEN I CALLED THE CUSTOMER THAT I WAS TOLD THAT THE SERVICE IS NOT WORKING FOR NOW.
    IF I MAY TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THERE ARE SOME OF US WHO WOULD HAVE CALLED MTN CUSTOMER TO KNOW ABOUT ''MTN MAGIC SIM'' AND THIS WOULD SOUND SOMEHOW SO THE CUSTOMER CARE REP WOULD WANT TO KNOW HOW TO ACTIVATE THE SIM.

AND ALSO OUR GREEDY BROTHERS WHO ALL THEY KNOW IS CHARGING EXORBITANT PRICES FOR ''ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERIES'' PLEASE LET US BE WISE AND BE READY TO HELP OTHERS.

MAY GOD KEEP BLESSING FUNSHO (THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG) AND ALL OF US.

PEACE

ReplyDelete
  55. @Iyiola Dada U are most welcome & thanks 4 d 9ice comment but if ur money was deducted without been activated 2h plan on ur sim, u ave double advantage.
    1. Ur money will b refund
    2. Ur line will also b activated.
    Tested & confirmed working up till dis moment.
    What u need 2 do is 2 call customer care & let them now ur money was deduct without activation of 2h plan & dey will tell u dat ur money will b refund.
    After dat just continue with d next procedure & ur line will be activated like dat 2.
    I know dat mtn aware of every thing but dey are not yet succeeded in blocking it.

ReplyDelete
  56. hi funsho i used d old method of d 128k sim last month ,it was nt workn fine for me. Few days ago i found out y it has been extremely slow.anyway am here to say thank u very much ,am enjoyn my magic sim, its very fast n i hv been downloading. Thanks alot

ReplyDelete
  57. pls, what do you mean by step 2?

ReplyDelete
  58. @Anonymous U are most welcome & thanks for the testimony.
    Please share us what you do to make ur network fast & stable for the benefits of others people that experiencing the same problem.

ReplyDelete
  59. @Iyiola Dada The code that was dia is d 1 u are going 2 use 2 subscribe 4 10MB Plan.
    To subscribe: just goto compose msg in ur mobile phone, then put 131 in d box where u see To and put 104 in the box to write msgs and click send to subscribe.

ReplyDelete
  60. @ Funsho, I just inserted the line in to my phone now, there is no credit on it and I'm suffing with it. (but I had sent 'RESET' to '131' and also to '4777'. Thanks soo much. (since yesterday that I call the customer care, I had removed the line from my phone) I think others too might try it. I will re-post anything I found out soon.
    Be good

ReplyDelete
  61. i was using my zain unlocked modem to browse its was very slow, so tried using my phone as a modem,change my network connection on my phone to 3.5g den i connect. Dat was it,my connection was wonderful.d network still get slow at times but i just disconnect n connect back. Am rockn my magic sim thanks alot

ReplyDelete
  62. Pls which one should we use now. What code. Works now as of June 12. I've wasted a lot of credit. Pls.

ReplyDelete
  63. @Anonymous Thank for d nice hint.
    Anonymous says:
    June 12, 2013 at 4:30 PM

ReplyDelete
  64. A bro needs serious help. Pls paste d june 12 2013 tested nd trusted mtn magic sim procedure. D old procedures r not workin' nd very slow if tries to open a page or 2. Pls I need help asap.

ReplyDelete
  65. pls Admin tell us d code and procedures dat is working now... am very confuse now, everybody is just given different ideas... pls which one is working

66. @Anonymous Check out d link below for d working one:
    Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Is Still Working Sharp And Fast For New Comers
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    June 12, 2013 at 9:25 PM

67. @Funsho Kolawole

Bro y re u guys doing like dis na... D one u send me is d old one which I av tried and its not working

ReplyDelete
  68. @sammytech Tried & failed once those not mean d code is not working.
    If u really need it, u must re-try it & make sure u follow d procedure according. All d steps i posted 4 mtn magic sim are still working fine.
    U can also use another line to try it if is nt done on d 1 u are previously using.
    Good luck.

ReplyDelete
  69. @funsho, i couldnt get a 128k sim, wil it work on 32k?

70. @Funsho Kolawole

@ Funsho I still dont get d particular one dat ppl are using dat is working now... in dis post am seeing different pattern.. i just need d one i will try. cos d 2H pattern is not working again

71. @Anonymous Yes.
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    June 13, 2013 at 4:30 PM

@funsho, i couldnt get a 128k sim, wil it work on 32k?

ReplyDelete
  72. @sammytech U may try d above procedure, if d 2H plan does nt work for u.

ReplyDelete
  73. i am really grateful for your effort in this site. i personally have been enjoying the magic sim for a longtime now and all thanks to u. but my problem is that recently i tried hacking another to no avail please tell HAS IT BEEN BLOCKED. THOUGH i am still using the former one oo. i just cant hack a new one

ReplyDelete
  74. @Anonymous Give it another trial or use another old sim, it is still working.
    U are welcome & thanks for the testimony.

ReplyDelete
  75. pls is not working again i did mine two days ago immediately he browse after about 10 minute he stop what to do pls?

ReplyDelete
  76. Please can I leave credit on the sim and can I load on the sim!?

ReplyDelete
  77. its still working i tried mine for like a week now, i even called the customer care all no avail.

just decided to try it it was pretty fast

ReplyDelete
  78. @Anonymous Glad to hear that & Thanks for the testimony.
    Original msg by Anonymous says:
    June 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM

just decided to try it it was pretty fast

79. I will give it a try both of the Methods and see what happens

80. Its no longer working bro...i tried it now

ReplyDelete
  81. Hw cn i knw wen sim is 128k or 32k pls?

ReplyDelete
  82. Wich method cn sim 32k activate plz?

ReplyDelete
  83. HI funsho thanx for the mtn 100 magic sim tip i tried it and i think its working though its liek off and on cos i tried it this morning pls what re the do's and dont can i recharge and make calls with the sim now is there any restrictions,also can i download and watch movies and music on youtube and irokotv?? thanks and get back to me

ReplyDelete
  84. @warren U can do all what u mentions on it, nothing will harm it. Enjoy while it last.

ReplyDelete
  85. Mine ws working nd stpd afta i sent 2 to 131 plz wot cn i do?

ReplyDelete
  86. I have tried the 2H and it said the service you want to buy 2H is not available. Please help

ReplyDelete
  87. @Gospel Uchenna Which means u are using d new sim, make sure u use an old sim of 128k 4 better result.

88. Answer my query plz abeg

ReplyDelete
  89. good day.nice work sir..please for this 100naira proxedure do i need to migrte to any plan before i start up? also which sim is best for this 128k or 32k

90. is stil workin and can i try it n my 4 in 1 sim

ReplyDelete
  91. Wow...this is good...this blog dae high wella.

92. can i browse with the sim card using mtn modem

ReplyDelete
  93. The bitter truth abt d abv post is dat dia is no sure method 4 activating mtn magic sim right now. D post will b updated as soon as we get another working & reliable method. By given it a trial it is a high risk but i wish d new/late comer who wish 2 trial it, best of luck.