- Browsing Tips and Trick
- Computer Tips and Tricks
- Blogging and SEO
- Mobile Tips
- Android / iOS, Blackberry and Symbian
- Social Media
- We don’t accept spun articles and we will remove your article without notifying you if we later detect plagiarism.
- You can only add a link to your site in the bio to your site and also your social profiles. We love authors with Google+ profiles.
- We may edit your post.
- You post should be above 400 words.
- We encourage you to use images in your post where necessary.
- Any link within the article linking back to your site must be relevant to the article. We may remove it if we are not comfortable with it.
- After publishing, the article is ours and may not appear anywhere else.
- We will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as we may need to go through the post and do some background work on it to determine its authenticity.
We reserve the right to edit the post as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject post that is not appropriate for this website or for the niche it belongs to.
No affiliate links, no link selling, no link stuffing.
As mentioned earlier, If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit this page.
Cool, I Am Interested. What Should I Do?
Send a mail to support at shelaf dot com with the subject "Interested in Written For You". I will get back to you asap.
Alternatively, you can TEXT us, 07064706571 or use the Contact Us Form
Can't I Call You On Phone?
You can but I might not pick your call if am busy at work, if am talking on my other phones or if you call at odd hours. I prefer your text or mail me so I can easily follow up with our discussion
We will be glad to have your post published in out next update.