First of all download the Required Materials with links below:
- Java Runtime [Click here to get it]
- Kemulator [Click here to get it]
- Opera mini 5.1.jar [Click here to get it]
Create new Setting on your Modem or Pc Suite with Below:
• IP: 10.100.114.144
• PORT: 3130
• Apn: glogwap
• Username/Password: wap
Note: If there is no space in your modem to insert port, just insert ip only it will work.
1. Create new folder on your desktop, name it Kemulator or any thing.
2. Extract the content of the Kemulator you downloaded into the folder you created on your desktop
3. Open the folder, double click Kemulator (it has phone logo among the files you see in kemulator folder) a window will popup
3. On the left end of the window click on View then scroll down and click Option
4. At the top right end you will see a sign like this ">>" click on it, then Network
See the screenshot below:
• Proxy type: HTTP Proxy
• IP: 10.100.114.144
• Port: 3130
• Username and password: Leave it empty
• Then click "Ok"
On the top left of the window click on Midlet >> Load jar…
Search for the folder where you saved the Cast Opera mini5.1.jar you downloaded then open it and wait a bit for it to open.
Fill it as follow:
• HTTP Server: http://184.108.40.206:80
• SOCKET Server: socket://220.127.116.11:1080
• FrontQuery: wap.gloworld.com%3a@
• Proxy Type/Reversed: Host
• Proxy Server: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clik Ok and wait for it to Installed. AFTER INSTALLATION BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD FILES FOR FREE!
Note: Follow the instruction accordingly if you want to enjoy it, because it is very stubborn, it took me some time before it work.
Kemulator allow the user to set the weight and height for proper viewing, below are the way to customize the weight and height of your Kemulator to your taste:
Open the Kemulator, then click on view, from the drop down click on option.
Set it as follow
Screen Width: 1357
Screen Height: 640
Leave others as it is and click Ok
You can use any weight or height but the one i specify is what i am using.
Now close Kemulator and reopen it, you will notice the size has increase due to the weight and height you adjusted.
Note: Make sure you adjust the screen size of your Kemulator first before other Setting because each time you try to adjust the screen size of your kemulator, the codes in your opera mini will disappear, which means you need to re-enter the codes.
Don't be the last to get updates: Subscribe now with your email to get latest update.
If you encounter any problem during the process, use the comment box below to say your view and i will reply you as soon as possible.
Don't be selfish, remember to click on any of the Share/Like buttons for the benefit of others.