After using 2go on your PC for about 1 to 2 days did you experienced application error or no midlets when you are trying to re-open your 2go PC software.
When this occurred, there is no other solution than to delete it and re-download it but after a few days, you will still experience the same problem.
I tried to fix this problem on my PC but not yet solved, I later tested 2go. jar with Kemulator on my PC and it worked fine. I decided to share it with you, so that you can also enjoy 2go chat messenger on your PC too without any interrupted.
- 2go.jar [Click here to get it]
- Kemulator [Click here to get it]
- Java Runtime [Click here to get it] and
- Internet connection [e.g. through phone, modem or wireless]
- Install Java Runtime [skip this if you have it installed on your PC before]
- Move your 2go.jar to any folder in your system that you will easily remember
- Extract Kemulator.zip you downloaded to your desktop
- Double Click on Kemulator folder you just extracted, there are many files inside but just Locate the word Kemulator with phone logo.
- Click View Option - >>2 - Network - Proxy type: choose HTTP Proxy. Leave the rest box Empty and click Ok.
- In the kemulator Memu, Click Midlet - Load Jar, then Locate where you kept your 2go.jar and open it
- Your 2go will open and begin to connect, it will later say Incorrect Usename or Password, Click Dismiss to fill your Username and Password, then hit login.
That is all, enjoy 2go with Kemulator on your PC!
NOTE: You can also use Kemulator to open any Java Softwares on your Laptop/Desktop, like .jar operas, Games and other Java applications.
If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates!
Do not forget to share it with the rest of people by click on one of the below Share buttons.